1. Edit order details (Dine Type / Table Number / Guest number / Customer Name)
- Tap on each details field or icon to edit order details.
2. Active Menu
- Select products on left panel in their respective menu / sub-menu.
3.Edit order items (Modifiers / Change Status / Add Remarks / Manual Apply Discount / Change Unit Price)
- Select item to edit and tap on , or directly tap on the item to edit. You can add modifiers, change amount, status, remarks, and apply discount for the item.
- Tap on the unit price of the item to change unit price.
4. Open Key
- Tap on button to add an order item which is not in the menu list.
- Tap on button to add order remarks. This will be shown on kitchen receipt and / or cashier receipt.
- Tap on button to view the whole order summary.
7. Send Order
- Tap on button to send order of the selected items to kitchen.
8. Delete Item
- Tap on button to delete the selected item. You can also swipe left on the item to delete it.
- Deleting an item which is not send to kitchen order yet, item will disappear from order list.
- Deleting an item which already sent to kitchen, it will turn into red colour. Perform delete on the item again to remove it from order list.
9. Status Bar
- Status of each item is shown by colour of the side bar :
- Red : Order not send to kitchen
- Blue : Order sent to kitchen
- Yellow : Food preparing
- Green : Food ready
- Grey : Food served
10. Clear Order
- Tap on button to clear all unsaved order items and exit sales memo.
11. Disable Service Charge and Tax
- With changes in settings in System Preference -> General Settings -> Tax and Service, you can tap on the check box at payment summary section, to waive the service charges and / or tax.