Queue Management System (Add-on Functionality)
Modified on: Mon, 6 May, 2019 at 3:53 PM
- Enable Queue Management : Go to System Preferences -> User Interface Settings -> Switch on Enable Queue Management -> Select queue management mode. You may set title for serving and preparing below this setting. (Note that this system will function for customers that have subscribed to this add on functionality. Please contact our sales team for more information).
- Enable auto-change status : Go to System Preferences -> Switch on Change Preparing to Serving -> Select changing order status.
- To view order queue : Go to Sales Memo -> Tap on Queue
- To edit queue manually :
- Tap on to change order status to serving
- Tap on to change order status back to preparing
- Double tap on to remove order from queue
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.