Edit order details (Dine Type / Table Number / Guest number / Customer Name)
- Tap on each details field or the info icon to edit order details.
- Select products on left panel in their respective menu / sub-menu.
Edit order items (Modifiers / Change Status / Add Remarks / Manual Apply Discount / Change Unit Price)
- Select item to edit and tap on or directly tap on the item to edit. You can add modifiers, change amount, status, remarks, and apply discount for the item.
- Tap on the unit price of the item to change unit price.
- Tap on Open Key button to add an order item which is not in the menu list.
- Tap on Remarks button to add order remarks. This will be shown on kitchen receipt and / or cashier receipt.
- Tap on Summary button to view the whole order summary.
- Tap on Void button to select an invoice from invoice listing to void.
- Tap on Open Drawer button and perform admin login to open cash drawer without transaction.
- Tap on Merge Bill button and select order from list to merge bill.
- Tap on Split Bill button to split bill. There are three ways to split bill :
- Split Evenly : Total price split evenly by number of people.
- Split Manually : Determine how much to be paid by each person.
- Split by Item : Select item(s) to be paid by each bill.
- Tap on Send Order button to send order of the selected items to kitchen.
- Tap on Print Receipt button to print receipt.
- This button will not appear if Auto Print setting is turned on.
- Tap on button to delete the selected item. You can also swipe left on the item to delete it.
- Deleting an item which is not send to kitchen order yet, item will disappear from order list.
- Deleting an item which already sent to kitchen, it will turn into red colour. Perform delete on the item again to remove it from order list.
- Status of each item is shown by colour of the side bar :
- Red : Order failed to send to kitchen
- Blue : Sent to kitchen successfully
- Yellow : Food preparing
- Green : Food ready
- Grey : Food served
- Tap on button to clear all unsaved order items and exit sales memo.
Whole Receipt Discount
- Tap on button beside Discounts to apply whole receipt discount.
- Discount can be given by percentage (%) or amount ($)
Disable Service Charge and Tax
- With settings in System Preference -> General Settings -> Tax and Service, you can tap on the check box at payment summary section, to waive the service charges and / or tax.
- Save Order : Tap on button to save order
- Retrieve saved order : Tap on button to retrieve order